Oct 21, 2016

Journey Towards Innerself



My inner journey is taking me to places which are strange and totally unknown. There are challenges and manifestations. The path is sometimes cozy and difficult at other times.

Massive revelations, new horizons, and stellar black holes are being experienced as I advance and cross billions of galaxies. Everything is amazing and unique. My perceptions and beliefs which were drawn since many births are reshaping and leading to the complete overhaul.

The soul is really eternal and witnessing the body around it. I feel finding new definitions for everything I come across and the true calmness is apparent and sustained for longer periods. Since childhood, I heard many times that the sky is the limit, but now I can envision that sky may be only the beginning, real journey is far bigger, better and divine.

Observing and expressing in words all these simultaneously is a difficult task. The journey took me
out from self- limiting thoughts and the soul was manifested within me and eventually the ability to see the same soul across all the creatures, came up the surface.

I forgot all rules and rituals of religions, suddenly awakened with glory and light of my own evolution, which is now, taking me to the completeness probably but truly speaking, the happiness is already achieved in incompleteness too. So my questions and curiosity of the journey remains with me to inspire me to walk more, and I too am ready for this. Would you like to accompany me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Efforts कोशिश

बेशकीमती वक्त को मत जाया कर हासिल होगी मंजिल बस तू कोशिश तो कर ...। निकल बाहर हर भ्रम से रोज घूमता इधर उधर थोड़ा संभल और चलने की बस तू कोशिश...